We will be adhering to physical distancing measures by adding plexiglass barriers at the front desk, staggering appointment times, using unilateral traffic through our clinic, indicating capacity limits and marking 2 meter distancing where needed, take extended breaks between each appointment for enhanced cleaning protocols. Personal protective equipment (PPE) within treatment rooms, and thorough disinfecting of treatment tables and rooms will occur before and after your visit.
Please note masks are now mandatory in all indoor spaces as per orders by our PHO of BC.
We have protocols for clients in place to further decrease risk. We ask that you keep everyone’s safety in mind by adhering to the following:
- We will contact you ahead of time for Covid 19 pre-screening purposes by email in you appointment reminder 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Please arrive on-time – Should you be early, please wait outside of the office or in your car.
- You will be directed to hand sanitize upon entering and exiting the clinic. A mask or face covering is required within the clinic. Should you forget, one can be provided. We encourage you to wear laundered clothing, bring your own water, and use your own washroom facility before arriving. (the onsite washrooms will be available for necessary or for emergency use only).
- We recommend contactless payments but will accept cash or cheques if necessary.
- If you do not feel well in any way, have been travelling, or have come into direct contact with someone who has been ill, please cancel your appointment(s) with us. Appointments will be cancelled at the time of visit if any patient exhibits any visible signs of illness or fever.