At Second Narrows Massage Therapy Clinic , we want to work with you to help you achieve or surpass your sports goals.
Are you one or more of the following:
- Trail Runner
- Marathon / Distance Runner
- Casual / Recreational runner
- Training for Walk For the Cure or your first Sun Run or 5k
- Tennis / Squash Player
- Weekend Warrior
- Any other sports not listed above
We can help your training and recovery to ensure you make it to the start and finish line, in the best shape possible.
Although we have experience working on professional athletes, we’ve found it is both the casual or serious recreational athletes that gain the most by incorporating sports massage into their training.
- Biomechanical problems
- Secondary and delayed onset muscle soreness
- Low grade and/or chronic inflammation
- General fatigue or slow recovery
- Iliotibial band pain and tightness
To train is to push your body to adapt in a healthy way to the stress it is being subjected to. Integrating massage therapy into your training is a great way to catch little issues before they become big problems.
Our experienced and highly trained staff help you move towards your best and most enjoyable results ever. Lets make sure your training is building you up – not breaking you down.
Call or text me today and we’ll help you take your training to a new level.